Every Sunday I share what's on my to-do list for the week ahead, and mark the items off as I go. See all my past to-do lists here. Read my list below, and then link up your own!
- Keep finding jobs and sending applications. Also continue praying for Michael's full-time job applications that we're hopeful about!
- Continue reading in Experiencing the Holy Spirit (which I shared about here) and a new non-fiction (of course) book I got from the library that I'm loving, Escaping the Endless Adolescence.
- I'd like to find some faith-based podcasts geared specifically toward women to listen to on my beloved iPod during housework. Last week I listened to Passionate Homemaking's recent presentation on Missional Homemaking and loved it. Any suggestions?
- Memorize Scripture: But those who wait on the Lord will find new strength. They will fly high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint. - Isaiah 40:31 (I read this verse the other day, and it seemed especially applicable to this time of waiting that I feel the Lord has called us to of late.)
- Keep reading through my daily Bible reading plan (currently in Nehemiah) and finish up Hosea with Michael.
- Paint my watercolor for the week!
- I'd like to start compiling some simple recipes that are good for baking in larger batches for hospitality and for taking to folks in need, which our church is active about. I'm very used to cooking for two, but don't feel like I'm confident when it comes to cooking for other folks, especially those with families! This week I'm trying out a new pasta dish to take to friends who just brought their baby home from the hospital, so hopefully that will be a success.
- Photograph some of the crafts I've been doing lately on outcasts from my closet to share on here in a future post!
See all my past to-do lists