UPDATE: The winner of the 250 die-cut business cards is commenter #14, SEJ, selected by Random.org:
In my job search efforts, one thing I've decided to do is create some snazzy-looking business cards to help catch (and keep) people's attentions. Which is why I'm pleased to be able to host a giveaway for 250 die-cut business cards, courtesy of UPrinting.com, to one lucky winner.
The winner will be able to create their own custom design or choose from one UPrinting.com's many business-card templates. The winner will have their choice of die-cut shapes, including a variety of rounded-corners, leaf-shaped corners and even a circular card (see photo above for some examples and details below for complete prize description and options).
Enter to win 250 die-cut business cards
Each person can enter up to three times for this giveaway, by fulfilling any of the options below. Please leave separate comments for each entry, along with some way to get in touch with you in case you're the winner (write your email out or make sure it's visible in your profile).
The giveaway will last through Tuesday, October 19, after which I'll choose a winner via Random.org. Limited to US residents only, 18 years old and above.
Additional Giveaway Prize Details
• 250 Die-Cut Business Cards for One (1) Winner
• Card dimensions available: 2 x 3.5” (standard), 2 x 2” (square card) or 1.75 x 3.5” (slim card)
• Die cutting options: Rounded Corners, Leaf, Rounded One-Corner, Half-Circle Side, Circle
• Paper Type: 14pt Cardstock Gloss, Matte, or High Gloss; 13pt Cardstock Uncoated
• Color: 4Color Front, Blank Back; 4Color Front, Black Back; 4Color Both Sides
Disclosure: In exchange for hosting this giveaway, I’ll receive 250 die-cut business cards from UPrinting.com for my own personal use.