I'm still plugging away at manually creating a browser-friendly archives page for all my past blog posts, month by month. Here's a look at what was going on in my life, way back in December 2010. That month, I talked about my holiday decorating plans, answered some questions about my homemade shampoo, and kicked off the Testimony Series where different people opened up and shared about how God has done incredible things in their lives. I hope you enjoy getting to take a little step back in time with me:
Archive Posts from December 2010
- Cultivating A Grateful Heart Even When It Hurts
- God, Brussel Sprouts & Getting the Job
- Your Questions Answered: My Baking Soda Shampoo
- Your Questions Answered: Holiday Decorating
- A Holiday Decorating Dilemma
- Eating the Mystery
- Check Out My Crafty Q&A Interview
- Getting Ready to Kick Off Guest Post Series
- Tamara's Testimony: "Taste and See"
- Kate's Testimony: "Woman, you are forgiven."
- Joye's Testimony: "Let Me Love You"
Seeking Simplicity: Cutting Back Time Wasted Online
Resources to Stretch Your Online Shopping