I'm still plugging away at manually creating a browser-friendly archives page for all my past blog posts, month by month. Here's a look at what was going on in my life, way back in August 2010. From adventures in the kitchen making homemade bagels and chicken stock to a really interesting book I read that looks at making marriages stronger from a scientific perspective, I hope you enjoy getting to take a little step back in time with me:
Archive Posts from August 2010
- The Truth About Conflict in Relationships
- Soft and Chewy Homemade Bagel Recipe
- Recipes for Making Your Own Cosmetics
- Garden Daydreams
- A Handy Resource for Discerning God's Will for Your Life
- A Lesson About Love from the Cereal Aisle
- Round Two of Getting to Know My Chicken Dinner (or, My First Attempt at Making Chicken Stock)
- Cookbook Review: The Homesteader's Kitchen
- No-Fail Brown Rice (Without a Rice Cooker)
- A Year Ago We Moved to Atlanta...
- My To-Do List for the Week (plus Link Up!)
- What Does Science Have to Say About How to Make Your Marriage Better? A Lot.
I'll share another post in a couple of weeks with the next installment of archives, but you can always jump ahead and browse all the posts in the archive.
Seeking Simplicity: Cutting Back Time Wasted Online
Resources to Stretch Your Online Shopping