I'm still plugging away at manually creating a browser-friendly archives page for all my past blog posts, month by month. Here's a look at what was going on in my life, way back in September 2010. From making progress on my list of 27 goals for the year to starting a monthly craft night with some girlfriends, I hope you enjoy getting to take a little step back in time with me:
Archive Posts from September 2010
- I've got a sewing itch that needs scratching...
- What's On My Craft To-Do List
- An Epiphany About Reorganizing
- Herbed Tofu Fish Sticks Recipe
- My List of 27 Things to Do While I'm 27: August Update
- Thoughts on Change and Wondering What the Future Holds
- Some Good News...My Husband Got a Job at Starbucks
- What's On My To-Do List for This Week
- What I'm Currently Reading
- Book Review: "Seeds of Turmoil"
- An Introduction to Canning and Preserving
- Getting Crafty: A Look Back at Our First Monthly Girls Craft Night
- We just paid off the last of our student loans and are officially debt-free!
Seeking Simplicity: Cutting Back Time Wasted Online
Resources to Stretch Your Online Shopping